Equal Opportunity Employer
For questions regarding general employment send email to email@example.com
Job Title And Position Information
Job Title: COVID Door Screener
Immediate Supervisor Title: Nursing Supervisor
General Summary: A per-diem position responsible for door screening and helping patients and visitors of Hannibal Clinic. This position requires full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Missions of Blessing Health Systems. ICARE standards must be demonstrated. Adherence to Code of Conduct and other policies is required.
- Take temperature of any person prior to entering Hannibal Clinic facility
- Follow door screening script for questions about symptoms and test
- Provide mask and instructions to patients prior to entry
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment and name badge at all times
- Keep workspace and equipment clean following daily sanitation instructions
- Maintain necessary supplies. Requesting additional supplies as needed.
- Use handheld radio to communicate with teammates
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior customer service required
- Previous Healthcare experience preferred
- Healthcare student preferred
- Professional demeanor and recognition of privacy consideration for patient and family members
- Pleasant disposition and able to communicate well with others
- Ability to give directions and assist patients
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation
- Ability to follow all policies and procedures, including safety, attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and screening
- Ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship with the staff and providers at Hannibal Clinic.
POSITION: Radiology Technologist
HOURS: Full time- Monday-Friday- hours may vary 7am-5pm
REPORTS TO: Kimberly Mann, Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: Selected candidate will perform Radiology and Fluoroscopy examinations, and other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: ARRT registry required. Candidate must be prompt, efficient, ability to multi-task in high paced environments. Must be confidential, organized, accurate and attentive to detail, have good phone and public relation skills, and be able to work as a team player.
HOURS: Full-Time 9:30 am – 6:30 pm; Weekend and Holiday rotation. Hours may vary.
REPORTS TO: Kena Hirner, Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: Perform phlebotomy procedures and specimen collections using established protocols and procedures, clerical lab duties, and limited testing. Other related duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: High school graduate or GED. Phlebotomy experience preferred. Must be confidential, organized, accurate and attentive to detail, must have good phone and public relations skills, must have basic computer skills and be able to work as a team player.
POSITION: Patient Registration Float
HOURS: Full Time Base Hours – Monday –Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (*will vary as coverage requires)
REPORTS TO: Alicia Lankford, Registration Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: Greet and register patients, enter or update patient data, accept payments, and other related duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: High School Graduate or GED. Must be confidential, organized, accurate and attentive to detail, must have good phone and public relations skills, must have basic computer skills, and be able to work as a team player. This position includes travel within a 60 mile radius.
POSITION: Medical Lab Tech
HOURS: Full Time – 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday -Friday
Occasional Saturday from 7:30 am -6:00 pm
REPORTS TO: Kena Hirner, Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: Generalist in Hematology, Chemistry, Urinalysis and Immunology.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be a licensed MT, MLT or MLS registered or registry eligible. Experience with Sysmex Hematology and Roche Cobas analyzers is preferred. Must be confidential, organized, accurate and attentive to detail, must have good phone and public relations skills, must have basic computer skills and be able to work as a team player.
Completed applications may be mailed or dropped off at:
Attention: Human Resources
100 Medical Drive, PO Box 311
Hannibal, MO 63401
You may also fax your completed application or resume to 573-231-3824, Attn: Human Resources
To print out an official Hannibal Clinic, Inc. application, click on the link below. You may fill out this form and print it out from your computer.
Download Employment Application
Download Volunteer Application