Hannibal Clinic Re-Opening
As we begin to transition to our new "normal," we want you to know that Hannibal Clinic is always thinking of you, our patients, and how best we can serve you in a safe environment.
What You Can Expect
For your safety, we will continue to the following practices and procedures at our facilities:
- All patients and visitors will be screened prior to entering the building
- All Hannibal Clinic Team members, patients and visitors will be asked to wear a mask upon entering the building
- Our Team will continue to diligently clean and disinfect all areas to prevent the spread of germs
- All patients with respiratory or flu-like symptoms will not be seen inside of our facilities, but will instead be seen in our flu-like symptoms screening area or in their vehicle outside of the building
- Visits that are appropriate for the Telehealth Platform can still be performed, meaning you can be seen from the comfort of your own home. Learn more about our Telehealth Program here
- Waiting areas and exam areas that allow for safe, social distancing
- All patients and visitors will continue to enter through the East Entrance near the Walk-in Clinic (ACC). Hannibal Clinic Team members will be on hand to assist you with finding your destination or will gladly help you with a wheelchair to arrive at your destination quickly and easily
- Imaging and diagnostic procedures will resume immediately
Our mission is to improve the health of our communities, and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to make our environment safe for everyone.