Be Well at Work
Blessing Health System's Be Well at Work program is designed for today’s busy workplace. Our custom health and wellness services make it easy for employees to prioritize their health while supporting employers in managing healthcare expenses.
Be Well at Work: A Workplace Wellness Program on Your Terms
When people invest in their own health, they can be more productive employees. Our Be Well at Work program makes a healthy lifestyle the easy choice for your workers. Here are the basics:
- Employee health services for your custom needs: For an affordable per-employee monthly cost, Blessing’s Be Well at Work program offers employees a full range of health and wellness services addressing:
- Primary and preventive care
- Occupational Health
- Quick access to care: Through Be Well at Work, your employees have regular access to several locations, including our Hannibal Employer Clinic, located at 100 Medical Drive in Hannibal. Our rural clinic locations in Bowling Green, Center, Clarence, Mexico, Monroe City and Palmyra are also available for access. Our friendly and knowledgeable providers meet your employees’ preventive and urgent healthcare needs, through scheduled or walk-in appointments. This includes:
- Illness, aches and pains
- Minor sprains and strains
- Chronic disease management
- Select diagnostic imaging tests
- Pharmacy services
- Convenient care at your location: Blessing Health System also brings its healthcare expertise directly to your corporate location. The Be Well at Work program offers many services on-site, including:
- Annual biometric screenings: These screenings provide information on employees’ potential risk for chronic health issues. Biometric screening options assess height and weight, blood pressure and more.
- Health risk assessments: We prepare a personalized health report for employees that identifies health risk factors and offers guidance on how employees can take action to reduce risks.
- Employee health portal: Employees can access their confidential screening results through a web-based platform that also offers exercise and nutrition trackers and wellness education.
- Occupational health services: We can perform various occupational health services at your location, including random drug testing and routine physicals.
- An on-location health clinic: We have the resources and capabilities to build and manage a health clinic at a company’s location, if desired.
To learn more about services available through Blessing’s Employer Health Solutions, please call 573.231.3890.