Our Cardiology providers have the expertise and range of service to best meet your needs. We offer exceptional heart care right here in our community.
Experience the Hannibal Clinic Difference: Cardiology
When you come to Hannibal Clinic for heart care, you benefit from:
- Commitment to excellence: Our heart and vascular care teams are recognized for medical excellence and compassionate patient care.
- Depth of expertise: Each of our doctors has a specialized area of cardiac expertise. We have specialists in heart failure, heart valve problems, arrhythmias, and interventional and surgical procedures.
- Care that focuses on you: We treat our patients like family. You will see the same familiar, helpful faces at your appointments and throughout your course of treatment.
Conditions We Treat
- Arrhythmia: Your heartbeat is too slow, too fast or irregular.
- Heart attacks and strokes: A blood clot or calcified lesion stops blood flow to your heart (heart attack) or brain (stroke)
- Heart disease: Plaque builds up in your heart’s arteries (hardening or narrowing of the arteries).
- Heart failure: Your weakened heart does not pump enough blood.
- Heart valve disease: Your heart valve does not fully open (stenosis) or does not fully close (regurgitation).
- Thoracic conditions: Problems that affect the lungs, chest, diaphragm and esophagus. Thoracic conditions include lung cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Our Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
To learn more about Cardiology services at Hannibal Clinic or to schedule an appointment, please call 573-231-3228.