As a parent, there is nothing more important than the health and well-being of your child. When your child does not feel well, you want prompt medical care. The pediatric specialists at Hannibal Clinic are here to help. Our focus is on wellness and helping your child stay happy and healthy.
Experience the Hannibal Clinic Difference: Pediatrics
When you come to the pediatrics department at Hannibal Clinic, you benefit from:
- Complete range of services: We provide comprehensive medical services for children from birth through adolescence. Our services include:
- Well-child exams
- Fluid re-hydration
- Diagnostic finger prick tests to check for lead exposure
- Diagnostic finger prick tests to assess hemoglobin levels
- Care that focuses on you: When it comes to safeguarding your child’s health, you want a provider you can trust. Our team of pediatric experts listen to your concerns and really get to know your child and your family. We consider you to be the most valuable member of your child’s healthcare team.
- Same-day appointments: When your child is ill, we get you in to see a provider fast – usually the same day. We want your child to feel better as quickly as possible.
- Coordination of services: If you or a loved one have a chronic condition such as diabetes or congestive heart failure, our care coordinators make sure you get the treatment you need to stay healthy. Care coordinators also help lower-income patients with the cost of healthcare services and medications, and arrange transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Convenience: We make it easy to track your child’s healthcare treatments and immunizations. Simply log into the patient portal from your phone or computer to access your child’s medical records.
- Payer methods: Our office accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid. When needed, our care coordinators help lower-income families with the costs of healthcare services and medications.
Our Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
To learn more about pediatric services at Hannibal Clinic or to schedule an appointment, please call 573-248-1543.