Experience the Hannibal Clinic Difference: Orthopedic Care
When you come to Hannibal Clinic for orthopedic services, you benefit from:
- Care that focuses on you: At Hannibal Clinic, we treat our patients like family. You see the same familiar, helpful faces throughout your course of treatment and recovery.
- Comprehensive services: Our orthopedic experts offer a wide range of services, including all types of major joint replacements, orthopedic oncology, surgery for complex bone breaks and advanced bone- and joint-saving procedures. We also have several orthopedic rehabilitation options to help you regain mobility.
- Convenience: All of the orthopedic care you need for broken bones, joint replacements, and ligament and tendon injuries is available right here.
- Teamwork: Our orthopedic specialists work together with physical and occupational therapists to guide you through the treatment and rehabilitation process, ensuring a smooth transition back to your normal routine.
- Minimally-invasive procedures: When possible, our orthopedic team uses minimally invasive blood-sparing surgical procedures, including arthroscopic repair. These advanced methods require smaller incisions, less cutting of muscle and reduced blood loss. As a result, you have a lower risk of infection and recover faster.
- Advanced pain management: We use a variety of pain control methods to help you manage pain with less risk of medication side effects.
Orthopedic Services at Hannibal Clinic
Orthopedic specialists at Hannibal Clinic treat a range of bone and joint problems. Our orthopedic specialty services include:
- Joint replacement: We perform all types of joint replacement surgery, including hip, shoulder, knee and elbow.
- Work and sports injuries: The orthopedic and sports medicine specialists at Hannibal Clinic expertly repair shoulder joint and rotator cuff tears, as well as knee ligament (ACL) tears and other work and sports injuries.
To learn more or refer a patient, please call (217) 214-0444.