Pediatric specialists at Hannibal Clinic provide a range of healthcare services, including newborn care and immunizations, for newborns, children and teens.
Whether your child needs care for a sudden illness or chronic condition or simply needs a checkup, the pediatricians at Hannibal Clinic provide compassionate care in a nurturing environment.
Pediatric Services at Hannibal Clinic
Our team is dedicated to meeting the complete healthcare needs of children, from birth through the teen years. We offer a range of services to help your child maintain good health.
Our pediatric service offerings include:
- Newborn care
- Well-child exams
- School and sports physicals
- Sports injuries
- Behavioral problems
- Urgent care for flu, ear infections, strep infections and other illnesses
- Care for chronic conditions, including asthma, allergies and diabetes
- Dermatological care for skin conditions, including rashes, eczema and warts
- Dietary and nutrition guidance
- Prenatal consultations with expectant parents
To learn more about pediatric services at Hannibal Clinic or to schedule an appointment, please call 573-248-1KID.