Our Primary Care providers have the expertise and range of service to best meet the needs of your family's busy life with locations near you. Our healthcare providers offer annual wellness exams, same-day appointments ad chronic illness management.
Experience the Hannibal Clinic Difference: Primary Care
When you come to Hannibal Clinic, we safeguard your family's health while making medical care more convenient. You benefit from:
- Complete services for all ages: We provide medical care for all ages, including newborns, children, adolescents, adults and senior citizens. There is never a need to switch providers as your child becomes a teenager and young adult. Learn more about our services or request an appointment.
- Care that focuses on you: Our team treats your family like their own. We take time to really listen to your concerns and partner with you to develop a healthcare plan that addresses your specific needs.
- Easy Access: When you are ill, we get you in to see a provider fast - often this can be the same day you call. We want you to feel better as quickly as possible.
- Coordination of services: If you or a loved one have a chronic condition such as diabetes or congestive heart failure, our care coordinators make sure you get the treatment you need to stay healthy. Care coordinators also help lower-income patients with the cost of healthcare services and medications, and arrange transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Convenience: We make it easy to schedule appointments. Simply log into the patient portal from your phone or computer to schedule your next appointment. Our offices accept most major insurance plans, including Medicaid and Medicare.
- Annual Medicare Wellness Visits: Preventive care is the key to maintaining a healthy and independent lifestyle. Hannibal Clinic's skilled Annual Wellness visit team helps you navigate your visit and ensure all of your needs are met.
- Locations: In addition to our main clinic location in Hannibal, we have clinic locations throughout our region.
To learn more about family medicine service at Hannibal Clinic or to schedule an appointment, please call 573-221-5250.